Saturday, January 20, 2007

its better late(to update) than never (to update)

Many of the times I update my blogs at weird times; night before some exam or during studio sessions or when I am dead sleepy and haven’t slept for 2-3 nights..today is such a day...
so many things have happened over the past few months but I do not have the energy to recall them right now..
Last week I had a bad news..yong quan, the guy I respected so much..also liked him much as a friend, met with an accident and was badly injured...hmm..why god must do this to him..he was one person who was such brave and responsible..had great hands to work with which often surprised ppl..now he can hardly use his hands before 1year of time..it was just so sad that I could not control my tears when I went to visit him...may allah bless him..

just now talked to this friend of mine who was complaining about the inevitable distance that grew between us over the last semester..This is rather complicated and was inevitable as he was a very close buddy of my ex and since my ex started dating another girl recently, all of us could not hang out together anymore! Oh yah, another thing..I was amazed with myself for dealing with this matter in such a great way..I really did not have any trouble seeing the couple together! Thanks to god!:)
Here comes the next part..that friend is now not so close with my ex anymore and he is finding himself alone in aki, alone and friendless. I hope that is not true.

finally after 2yrs of being in the same studio nus aki could finally seperate me and nurul..hehe..i hope that dosnt affect our closeness in anyway..it feels good to see the exchange students back to studio but it certainly dosnt feel good when the "market spoilers" enter our studio..argh!

and I had a new haircut this semester..but I am having a hard time maintaining it..its kind of messy and short..i even "modeled" for some local Bengali mag..haha..funny huh..that reminds me that I met this guy recently at some random occasion and while talking about his interests it felt as if it was me speaking with his voice! I called him my twin haha..backpacking, dhakaiya rickshaw surfing, winter loving, writing, and photography..wow! and he is among those kind of people with whom I felt really comfortable toking.. quirky, funny and has the ability to understand jokes as well! I hope he can be a good friend in future!

oh yah..nurul has been complaining about not having a bf..same old story..why must all the guys we even get interested on, turn out to be attached, too wild or even gay!
argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home