Saturday, February 18, 2006

depressed

Lately I am realizing ,I am ,after all a loner. I like to shop alone. I like to walk around alone. Its not exactly I do not like to be among others. I love to hangout with my friends and their company is just so precious but then again at times I do not feel like bothering people. Oh well may be I think they would be bothered but in reality they might not be but then again I cant really convince myself. Okay that was just a self realization! Last night I went for the sde bash. Was fun and fun; way more than I expected. I danced for long and danced after 5 long years There were just so many people dancing away the night with the loud music on and then I was there too yet…at times I felt like I was so alone. A feeling of emptiness was running through my veins. I do not know what exactly the reason was. My ex went down to the bash ..yes I danced with him as well just like with many other guys but I do not know why I had this very tiny sharp pain..hurting me when I saw him with others. And I was depressed of things I wasn’t much aware of even hours back or may be I was but over time, I forgot that to some extent. But I screamed and screamed and behaved as if I was having such a blast! I felt like drinking until I could lose my consciousness and could forget everything but again on a second thought, I couldn’t possibly have done such a thing forgetting all my values. And as the night comes to an end and everything becomes quiet, the depression grasps me again. And again.

how about a life inside the toilet?

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger sumandatta said...

ur poetry is as good as ur flickr pics...!

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger tongueofsilence said...

oh thank you much sumandatta!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home