Monday, January 23, 2006

Me and Murphy

Murphy’s Law:
"If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then somebody will do it that way."
And that somebody is me.
Ok at least I must say that after what happened to me last week. For the past many years I have been planning to meet this friend of mine (my ex-classmate and ex-crush) but just seemed liked I wasn’t destined to meet him at all. Anyways so finally I decided to go on this weekend escapade to Bangkok just to meet him. And thought at last!
But no no...There was sth more to it...everything was going smoothly until…
I MISSED THE FLIGHT!!
And Murphy’s Law applies here. I still don’t know why and how I could possibly missed the flight and yes. I AM NOT DESTINED TO MEET HIM.
So what’s next...just getting busy with my classes again...

at my room window

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home