Sunday, August 06, 2006

waking up

Every time I have some excuses ready for delayed posts! Yess I was in Dhaka and because of insanely slow internet connection I was not able to put up any posts…may to august. a long break indeed. So many things have happened. I have been to Cambodia and Bangladesh. Amazing! Thanks to god for giving me such a wonderful holidays. Cambodia-where I wanted to go for long and Dhaka-where my heart belonged..ok erm sounded a bit like a rhyme but anyways I have a lot to crap today. Cambodia was amazing with its magical temples, sumptuous food and awesome people. I ended up with enormous pain in the lower part of my body from all the climbing and also with a skin complexion closer to the native African’s. but all is well if the end is well..and so I proudly can state the fact that I survived in Cambodia:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home